Fuchsbau Studio Apartments
Improve your life - live smartly
Whether in Berlin, Hamburg or Munich, the tendency to focus on the essentials when it comes to your style of living is omnipresent. Why pay ever-increasing rents, if sophisticated floor plans and clever concepts offer everything you need to live comfortably even in small spaces? Reducing costs and living efficiently — that’s the name of the game.
Increasing real estate prices in urban centers necessarily result in a growing demand for affordable living spaces — both for small, compact apartments, as well as for rooms in shared flats. People who embrace this trend, thus actively shaping their own tomorrow, will benefit from a truly clever investment.
Investing profitably can be so easy when you have a nose for a good deal. And if it is all rounded off with a service package that takes care of administrative tasks thanks to selected external partners, then the time is ripe to seize the opportunity.
- 42 2- to 4-room studio apartments, partially wheelchair accessible
- Sponsored by Germany's reconstruction and development bank (KfW)
- 56 1-room apartments with about 30 sqm
- All equipped with terraces or balconies
- Efficient floor plan design
- Fitted kitchen
- Spacious bathrooms with walk-in shower
- Community roof terrace with approx. 46 sqm
- Some units have guest toilets
- Underfloor heating