Refurbished villa from the Gründerzeit period in the green district of Berlin-Zehlendorf!
Lake Wannsee, Grunewald forest, Pfaueninsel island: Zehlendorf has many landmarks and points of interest that attract international attention. Here in the southwest of Berlin, green and abundant with lakes, a gem from the olden days is given a new and modern look. The villa from the Gründerzeit period, built in 1902, with its striking half-timbered elements is being refurbished to create an elegant town villa with eight spacious apartments. In close cooperation with the monument protection authority, the special features of this town villa are being preserved down to the details. As part of the listed complex, the unique original colours such as the delicate blue are used again.
- Listed Gründerzeit period villa
- 8 apartments between approx. 80 sqm and 216 sqm
- Terraces, balconies, loggias and roof terraces
- Oak parquet with skirting boards with rectangular solid wood profile
- Large upmarket tiles
- Selected materials and fittings by well-known manufacturers such as Dornbracht, Hansgrohe, Villeroy&Boch, Duravit and others
- Storage room in every apartment
- Lift to each residential level
- Gallery in the attic with direct lift access
- Wheelchair-friendly building entrance
- Outdoor area with bicycle stands and playing facilities, fitted in consultation with the monument protection authority
- Prices on request plus 7.14% commission incl. VAT