Living Yards - Eigentumswohnungen in Berlin Pankow
A home full of life!
Living Yards - a home full of life!
Just looking at Living Yards calms your thoughts. The green and beige shading of the façade sets off and harmonises with the modern and clear architecture. The intriguing contrast between urbanity and nature is echoed in the KfW 55 residential project. The L-shape of Living Yards creates a quiet and sheltered courtyard that is open on two sides.
The Living Yards residential project is being created in the district of Pankow between old villas and tall trees. Only a few metres from: Schönhausen Palace with its inviting palace garden, Schönholzer Heide park, Brose and Bürger park, the summer pool and even a cinema. Pankow is my back-Yard of opportunities. Here I can draw on an abundance of options and call an entire district my home.
- New building with a striking, modern façade
- 61 diverse residential units
- 2 to 6-room apartments
- Living space of approx. 42 sqm to 140 sqm
- Various layouts
- Spacious terraces, balconies and roof terraces
- Open kitchens
- Some with master bathrooms and dressing areas
- Modern bathroom fittings by exclusive designers
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Oak parquet
- Underfloor heating
- Electric vertical awnings
- KfW 55 project, use of sustainable energy
- Stunning green area
- Underground parking space
- 25 parking spaces
- Commission 7.14% incl. 19% VAT