Stunning Apartments in Turn-of-the-century Building
The architectural project between Winskiez and Bötzowviertel illustrates how the renovated old building and contemporary new building harmonize perfectly. Crafted, historical substance combines with high-end equipment and is embedded in an idyllic green area. What remains is an irresistible living concept with individual floor plans, high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows and timeless bathroom design.
Greifswalder Straße - this is the new Berlin lifestyle in Prenzlauer Berg. There, where the quaint Kulturbrauerei, the dazzling Mauerpark and colorful market on Kollwitzplatz are not far away. You are surrounded by Danziger Straße, Prenzlauer Allee, and Torstraße, and the center of Mitte with Alexanderplatz, Hackescher Markt, and Friedrichstrasse appear tangible. There you can breathe real Berlin air and live dreamlike.
- Thoughtfully renovated old building and modern new building
- Architectural project between Windkiez and Bötzowviertel
- Crafted historical elements
- Loft-like floor plan with wide, concise visual design
- Ceiling height up to 4 m
- Underfloor heating
- Timeless bathroom design
- Extensive and intensive green roofs
- Complete renewed fittings
- State-of-the-art gas-powered heating system