Micro living - macro profit!
The FUCHSBAU quarter is located in the Berlin districts of Rummelsburg and Friedrichsfelde, between the neighbourhoods of Simon-Dach and Weitling. Here, there is much focus on creativity and a cosmopolitan attitude. Shopping centres, cultural facilities such as theatres, leisure and sports facilities and public transport are only a few minutes' walk away. Or perhaps you fancy relaxing by the water or in the countryside? That’s no problem either: the Rummelsburg Bay and nature conservation areas are also close-by.
- No commission!
- Five-storey new building with 42 residential units
- 1 to 2-room apartments
- Approx. 15 sqm to 38 sqm living space
- Communal roof terrace
- Fitted kitchen with ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge and microwave with baking and grill function
- Fully furnished on request
- Ground floor is wheelchair accessible
- Ceiling height approx. 2.52 m (1st to 4th floor)
- Ceiling height approx. 3.13 m (attic)
- Flooring: Oak parquet
- Fittings by well-known manufacturers
- Communal laundry room in the attic
- Smart card key system
- Green space in the garden courtyard
- Roof-covered bicycle stands
- Efficient geothermal heating (geothermal energy)