My home in the Sprengelkiez
In Berlin-Wedding, on the corner of Tegeler Straße and Kiautschoustraße, stands the distinct 19th-century residential building ANNA ECK. With a total of 34 residential units and living areas between 28 und 137 m2, it offers a considerable variety of apartments, which are either let already and can be purchased as a profitable investment or can be acquired for owner-occupancy.
Just like the corner it’s on, ANNA ECK can be approached from two sides. Both welcome visitors with unique, elegant tiling in the entrance hall. The staircase, decorated in a lovely pistachio green, leads up to the apartments. At the entrance on Kiautschoustraße, visitors can also access the upper floors via a lift.
In order to fit out ANNA ECK as befits the beauty of the Kiez, the facade was treated and decorated in subtle shades. The staircases, too, were carefully refurbished, handrails lovingly restored, windows freshly painted and new flooring laid. The apartments were also carefully brought up to modern standards, while historic details such as stucco elements, wood-panel doors, brass handles and wooden floor boards were faithfully preserved. As part of the refurbishing process, technical facilities were brought in line with the latest standards and new gas-powered water heaters and radiators were installed.
- 19th-century corner building with side wing
- Floor areas from ca 28 to 137 m2
- Some apartments with balcony and loggia
- Well-preserved structure with stucco elements, wooden floor boards, wood-casement windows, etc.
- High ceilings of up to 3.40 m
- Refurbished bathrooms with elegant, timeless design
- Facade redecorated in subtle shades
- New letter-box system at the entrance on Tegeler Straße
- Modern technical facilities such as gas heating and heating units
- Lift at the Kiautschoustraße entrance